Wednesday 7 December 2011

DieselTekk is now an archive - long live MyEarBooks

This site and it's content will no longer be updated (as you may have gathered) since I am now too busy with other activities.

DieselTekk has been a joy, however as my priorities have changed a great deal over the past couple of years I can no longer contribute towards this site.

It's content will remain for the next year, after which it shall be removed.

These days my blogging efforts can be found at MyEarBooks, a blog dedicated to podiobook and audiobook reviews, news and author interviews.  It has been live since 1st November 2011 and has already grabbed the attention of many, having over 1000 visitors from all over the world within the first month.
Interviews with authors such as Bill Schmalfeldt, Larime Taylor and Greg Crites who have each talked about podcast novels that I have reviewed are live on the site for all to read and comment on.

If you would like to find out more please take a look at this link http://myearbooks.blogspot.com

I thank you all for your dedication to DieselTekk and now I am signing off.

@danielrmitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...